Vote: Your audience uses this link to cast votes. It can be used on nearly every mobile device. We offer a short URL and a QR-Code in order to simplify the input on the mobile devices of your voters.
This voting link is static: no matter what you do with your poll (add or remove questions etc.) this link will always work. But please be aware that the poll expires 30 days after the initial creation or last save.
Results: The result link will show the real-time results while your audience is voting.
Open it on any display you like. All you need is a browser. Be sure to use a big display so everyone can enjoy the animation while votes are dropping in.
The result page will display the QR-Code before you start the poll and whenever you stop it. Your audience can scan or enter the URL easily.
Cockpit: This is your administration link. It opens the Cockpit for you. You’re free to add questions, re-arrange the order of the questions or reset votes at any time.
You're receiving these links in an e-mail to your address the first time you save the poll. If you lose the Cockpit link, you will not be able to use your poll anymore.
DirectPoll lets you display the correct answer after your audience has cast their votes. Here is a step-by-step documentation howto work with the feature.
1) Check "Mark the correct answer" Make sure that the checkbox "Mark the correct answer" answer is checked. You find it in the "Settings" section of each question.
2) Check "Mark as correct" Now check all correct answers with the corresponding check box that is shown on the right of each answer. All the checked answers will be highlighted after this question has been answered.
3) Poll Let your audience cast their votes. The correct answers will be shown when you click "Next" (or "Pause") in the cockpit.
Sometimes it's bothering to see which answer gets the most votes during a poll. That might influence voters who are unsure to just tick the option that feels most correct. Therefore you might like to hide the answer text on the result page while polling. Your voters will see all answer options on their phone while casting their votes.
1) Check "Hide answers while polling" Make sure that the checkbox "Hide answers while polling" answer is checked. You find it in the "Settings" section of each question.
2) Poll Start the poll or click "Next" when you're already casting votes. The answer with the most votes will appear on top of the result-screen when the option "Hide answers while polling" is active.
3) Reveal the answer texts Just click "Next" (or "Pause") in the cockpit. The answer texts will appear immediately. (A second click on "Next" moves on to the next question or stops the poll if this was the last question.)